Saturday, September 18, 2010

Another Picture Post (Caption Contest)

I know what you are saying, three picture posts in a row, did I run out of things to say.

Definitely not, I have more stories than I know what to do with, but I the last few days have been fun for me on the camera front. I took a few good pictures of me and one that I thought I would share with you all.

Beryl over at Phoenix Rising suggested that I make it a caption contest with an award and all, so I may do that for the next picture post. For now though I just want you to come up with a good caption.

So here is the picture:

A toilet, big screen TV, and an old screen door.

This was taken down the street from my house. Here I will start, my caption originally was...

Mantrash

Then I thought,
 
Marriage, The Ultimate Sacrifice

My neighbor came up with,

Redneck Garage Sale

So what can you come up with?

6 comments:

  1. Come on over and have a seat. We can watch the game on the big screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The only thing missing is the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok so I have no great caption lol. It did give me a good laugh. Sadly where I'm from something like that could be an everyday occurance. Redneck indeed ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking "Man kicked out with his valuables"...Mantrash is good too.

    ReplyDelete