Skip to main content

A Red Hot Penis

One thing I learned over the last few days... Never masturbate after making roasted jalapeno peppers.

A few nights ago I decided to make some roasted peppers. I was careful when I made them and made sure that I washed my hands after to get the oil off. Although for some reason I still had some on my hands, even after I washed them off. I was aware of it right when I went to bed, having just touched my eye and felt the heat from the pepper. So I washed again.

 The next morning I was feeling that I needed a little release. It has been a little while since I had sex with my wife, what with all the sickness we have had going around the place. It was also a few days since I gave myself the release that I needed.

 With my wife already off to work and the place quiet and dark I started to masturbate. Within a few minutes I had my orgasm and proceeded to get up and go to wash in the bathroom. Well as soon I as I started to clean myself up I felt the pain. It was not just the simple pain from touching my penis but since I touched the head, the oil and pre-come mixed and the pain was now inside.

I quickly turned on the shower and jumped in only to be met with the most intense pain on the tip of my penis, so much that it made me jump back and almost scream out loud. Grabbing the bottle of soap I thought I could just wash it away but even trying to touch the head was unbearable.

I knew mixing it with water would just spread the pain around but I was not really sure what I could do, and I thought that the more water I poured on it the faster it would feel better. For almost ten minutes in the shower it burned, and finally when it started to go away I was able to wash myself again.

The pain continued even after I toweled off but eventually it felt better. It was not until I peed again around 10 am that the pain was finally gone. To say that was the most intense masturbation session I ever had was definitely and understatement.

Comments

  1. That's not a good kind of pain....youch! Might I recommend you use gloves next time you are doing so much with hot peppers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry to hear this! But the way you told it... okay... I admit it... I was laughing so hard! Better luck next time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Cry Out For Help.

The room was completely silent aside from her breathing. I was awake slightly trying to get back to sleep. Apparently something woke me up at this hour, because I was extremely tired from the weekend. Her breathing seemed odd, almost labored, and I could hear a moan every now and again. Despite her sleeping habits, talking, moaning, breathing heavy, this seemed different. I reached over and touched her shoulder, wondering if it was just me or should I try to wake her. When I heard another moan I gave her a quick shake to see if everything was ok. She stirred slightly but did not waken completely. I shook her again, and again she did not respond very well. At this point I knew something was wrong and I got up and turned on the light. I called her name slightly louder at this point and got back on the bed to shake her awake. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and looking at her eyes I could see the emptiness. Fearing the worst, that she decided to finish off her medications

Raining (HNT)

The rain has been falling for the last few days here. We needed it so I am not complaining. It has made the weekend plans a little harder but I think we will find something fun to do. I am still working on getting used to the camera and lack of flash, so the picture seems a little grainy but I thought it went well with the dark rainy weather we are having. Happy HNT! As always check out Osbasso for who else is playing!

A request for HNT

A friend asked for a chest shot, so I had to accommodate. I want to get a little more artistic with my shots but self-shots are not always easy to do that with. So for now I will have to settle with these types of poses. Anyway, enjoy, and Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday! By the way, what the hell happened to Osbasso?