Skip to main content

South To Drop Off!

Dropping my daughter off at school is probably one of the most stressful parts of my day. In fact it was so stressful at first that I now try to get her to school before the rush of parents.

The sad thing is that there are simple rules to follow. The drive through the parking lot is one direction. There are more than enough spaces to pull in drop off and let your kids out.

The exit is right turn only. There is a round-about maybe 100 yards down that will give you the opportunity to go the other direction.

And lastly, the main parking lot is for buses and teachers, not parents.

The rest is common courtesy.

But every morning I get frustrated with someone that thinks they are above the rules. Especially if it is before the crossing guards get there.

This morning a guy was going the wrong direction through the parking lot and after almost hitting me since he was not looking, gave me a look that I was supposed to watch out for him.

I was stopped dead in the lane as he tried to drive the wrong way until finally I beeped at him. If I had not beeped he would have actually hit me.

So I am reminded every morning of the scene in Mr. Mom.



Have a wonderful Friday! At least that part of my day is now officially over.

Comments

  1. oh, how I don't miss the stress of that any longer. BUT if someone drives the wrong way in the parking lot, I just might put my car in park and give them a little lesson on driving etiquette!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Cry Out For Help.

The room was completely silent aside from her breathing. I was awake slightly trying to get back to sleep. Apparently something woke me up at this hour, because I was extremely tired from the weekend. Her breathing seemed odd, almost labored, and I could hear a moan every now and again. Despite her sleeping habits, talking, moaning, breathing heavy, this seemed different. I reached over and touched her shoulder, wondering if it was just me or should I try to wake her. When I heard another moan I gave her a quick shake to see if everything was ok. She stirred slightly but did not waken completely. I shook her again, and again she did not respond very well. At this point I knew something was wrong and I got up and turned on the light. I called her name slightly louder at this point and got back on the bed to shake her awake. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and looking at her eyes I could see the emptiness. Fearing the worst, that she decided to finish off her medications

Raining (HNT)

The rain has been falling for the last few days here. We needed it so I am not complaining. It has made the weekend plans a little harder but I think we will find something fun to do. I am still working on getting used to the camera and lack of flash, so the picture seems a little grainy but I thought it went well with the dark rainy weather we are having. Happy HNT! As always check out Osbasso for who else is playing!

Slumber (HNT)

Getting a little more risque, we shall see how far I go with it I guess. Dont think I will really show much more but hey there is always room for growth, ha! Happy HNT!