Skip to main content

Life Decisions

For those of you wondering, things have been really good lately. Other than the usual problems I always face everything else was as it should be and I have been happy.

My job has given me the opportunity to get more involved in the business development side of things so I get to go out and market for the company a bit. I know marketing does not sound like the best job but it is not marketing in the same way as cold calling people. We are largely a government contracting firm so this would be speaking with our partners and other contracting agents, basically networking and such.

For me it is perfect since I like to talk with new people.

I was also offered a job by another company but decided to turn it down to give my new role in my current company a chance, its nice to have options.

Of course the company that offered me a job is a very large software developer and it could have been a great job for me, but I felt that I could not leave my current job. Loyalty is something that means a lot to me and while most companies and people have no loyalty these days I am not that way.

I have already set up several lunch meetings that hopefully will lead to new contracts but we shall see if I can thrive at this new position.

On the fun side of things, I bought a new camera and cant wait to use it.

So far I have used it for a few days and love it, not sure what I am planning on using it for but it is a nice digital SLR camera and hopefully I will use it quite a bit.

Maybe I will start posting HNT shots again. Of course this is a 18 megapixel camera so you may not want that much of a close-up, haha.

I have lost some weight from my month in the south and have managed to keep it off. I am not back to where I was a few years ago, but that was incredible difficult to maintain and I am happy with where I am.

At the height of my workouts I hovered around 205lbs with less than 12 percent body fat. I had not hit that mark since high school so I was very proud of that. However the level of work that was required at 41 to keep the weight off was overwhelming especially since I changed jobs within my company and no longer had the gym across the street from my office.

In any event I am happy with almost all aspects of my life, the only other thing that would make it prefect is more sex!

Have a great week everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Cry Out For Help.

The room was completely silent aside from her breathing. I was awake slightly trying to get back to sleep. Apparently something woke me up at this hour, because I was extremely tired from the weekend. Her breathing seemed odd, almost labored, and I could hear a moan every now and again. Despite her sleeping habits, talking, moaning, breathing heavy, this seemed different. I reached over and touched her shoulder, wondering if it was just me or should I try to wake her. When I heard another moan I gave her a quick shake to see if everything was ok. She stirred slightly but did not waken completely. I shook her again, and again she did not respond very well. At this point I knew something was wrong and I got up and turned on the light. I called her name slightly louder at this point and got back on the bed to shake her awake. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and looking at her eyes I could see the emptiness. Fearing the worst, that she decided to finish off her medications

Raining (HNT)

The rain has been falling for the last few days here. We needed it so I am not complaining. It has made the weekend plans a little harder but I think we will find something fun to do. I am still working on getting used to the camera and lack of flash, so the picture seems a little grainy but I thought it went well with the dark rainy weather we are having. Happy HNT! As always check out Osbasso for who else is playing!

A request for HNT

A friend asked for a chest shot, so I had to accommodate. I want to get a little more artistic with my shots but self-shots are not always easy to do that with. So for now I will have to settle with these types of poses. Anyway, enjoy, and Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday! By the way, what the hell happened to Osbasso?