Skip to main content

Another Thursday

And nothing to show for it.

I had every opportunity and I just failed, pretty much I forgot. Of course the day is not over yet but logistics will be a lot harder this evening, so I will have to just say that you may have to wait until next week.

I am of course referring to HNT if you are wondering what I am talking about.

I do have this to say.

While I was away on business I took a few pictures that ended up on my phone. What I sometimes forget about is that my phone automatically uploads the photos to the web. Usually that is not a problem because the site is secure and I am the only one that sees them. Normally I just go to the site and delete the pictures and all is good. However I must have missed one picture and when my dad was visiting I wanted to show him some of the shots that I took a few weeks before my trip. I went online to look and started scrolling through the pictures on my television which is connected to the web.

Needless to say, there was a picture of me half-nekkid at least it was a side shot. The picture was me in front of the mirror in my hotel room standing sideways. There was no nudity in the picture but it was still an awkward explanation of how that shot made it into the mix.

My explanation. I had a really bad sunburn, and that is true, and while I was looking at it in the mirror I had my phone in my hand and must have snapped a picture.

Not sure if it was believable but I quickly changed the conversation and it was forgotten.

Guess I will have to be much more careful next time.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Cry Out For Help.

The room was completely silent aside from her breathing. I was awake slightly trying to get back to sleep. Apparently something woke me up at this hour, because I was extremely tired from the weekend. Her breathing seemed odd, almost labored, and I could hear a moan every now and again. Despite her sleeping habits, talking, moaning, breathing heavy, this seemed different. I reached over and touched her shoulder, wondering if it was just me or should I try to wake her. When I heard another moan I gave her a quick shake to see if everything was ok. She stirred slightly but did not waken completely. I shook her again, and again she did not respond very well. At this point I knew something was wrong and I got up and turned on the light. I called her name slightly louder at this point and got back on the bed to shake her awake. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and looking at her eyes I could see the emptiness. Fearing the worst, that she decided to finish off her medications

Raining (HNT)

The rain has been falling for the last few days here. We needed it so I am not complaining. It has made the weekend plans a little harder but I think we will find something fun to do. I am still working on getting used to the camera and lack of flash, so the picture seems a little grainy but I thought it went well with the dark rainy weather we are having. Happy HNT! As always check out Osbasso for who else is playing!

A request for HNT

A friend asked for a chest shot, so I had to accommodate. I want to get a little more artistic with my shots but self-shots are not always easy to do that with. So for now I will have to settle with these types of poses. Anyway, enjoy, and Happy Half-Nekkid Thursday! By the way, what the hell happened to Osbasso?