Skip to main content

We had sex...

Progress was being made, we were enjoying each others company.  Then things changed for the worse.

I had been traveling.  A few days north of our border for work, but returned home last Friday evening. Things were going well at least I thought they were.

Saturday morning I woke up early and started massaging her back.  She said she was tired and so I went out to the couch to watch some television and let her sleep a little longer.

When she finally did make it out to the living room the discussion began.

We talked about making progress, about how she felt.  I thought things were going wrong but according to her we were way off.  She told me she did not want to even try to have sex at this point, things were moving too fast for her.

Then things got somewhat ugly.  Things were said that should not have been said and while we did not once raise our voices, the argument was clear.  I told her basically we were roommates and I was not happy with the situation.  She told me she was not sure how she felt and maybe she would be better off on her own.

The timing was bad, since we had plans for that day.  I was angry but not sure what to do.

That evening when we were finally alone we talked again.  I told her plainly that I needed more in our relationship and not just a friendship.  I told her that I loved her but if we did not at least decide on a path forward that maybe it would be better if it ended.

We talked for a while and finally came to a conclusion, that we would need to work on this together.  We both loved each other very much and needed to keep the relationship alive.

One step forwards two steps back, to quote an old cliche.

That night we slept and things looked at least better again.

The next morning we were left on our own for a while.  Our daughter has been going to church with a friend, and our friend was not set to arrive until later that day.

While we were watching the morning programs, I decided to get up and go to the couch to lay with her.  We kissed and each of us said we were sorry for what was said yesterday.  I told her that its not good that we have no intimacy, and that for me being intimate with her is part of my love for her.

She agreed and we kissed more.  I was hard by this time but trying not to think about it.  I knew I did not want to pressure her into sex but my body had different thoughts.  We laid like that for a little while, kissing and touching each other until she had to get up to pee.  I guess my full weight on her bladder and two full cups of coffee were working against us.

After she finished she sat back down with me and curled up in my arms.  Again I started kissing her neck and talking with her.  She responded by kissing me back passionately.

Trying again not to force the issue, I got up and started cleaning for our guest's arrival.  And she started taking down the Halloween decorations.  I would pass by her from time to time and brush up against her.

At one point she was pulling the tape off of our door and I leaned in and kissed her neck.  She whispered I know what you are trying to do and its not going to work.  I told her that I was not trying to have sex with her if that is what she meant, I just like the intimacy of our situation.

She turned back to me and said, okay we can do it.  Of course I was startled, not that my body did not want it or my flirting with her was not somewhat intentional but I would have been content if we were just kissing and hugging, first steps right.

I quickly asked her if she really wanted to and she said yes, so we rushed off to the bedroom and started getting undressed.  Since she told me the other day that she could not do the foreplay yet I told her at least we can be quick.

So we got naked and jumped into bed, my hand going down between her legs.

I was surprised by how wet she was, and commented on her being aroused by the kissing.  She just smiled at me and told me to be gentle.

My fingers, moist with her wetness, massaged her clit.  Slowly circling and then going back and forth.  She had her head tilted back and her eyes closed and a small moan escaped her lips.  I picked up the pace and her body responded.  Right there I heard her say, don't stop.  My fingers moved faster and faster on her clit.

She arched her back a little and said again, don't stop.  Her body tensed and she moaned loudly as I brought her to her first orgasm.

I slowly slid my cock into her wet pussy, lifting her leg slightly to push deeper.  She held me tight for a moment and I stopped when I was fully into her.

Moving slowly I pulled out and pushed back into her as deep as I could go.  Picking up the pace I could feel my body getting closer, something I wanted to prolong.  So I pulled out and told her to lie on her stomach.

When I got behind her I pushed into her hard but held it there so I could regain some stamina.  Moving in and out very slowly I would pull my cock almost all the way out to the head and then just as slowly push back into her.

I knew I could not hold out much longer so I stopped for a second when I was all the way in and bent down to kiss her neck.  As I did so I started to pick up the pace again and leaned up on my hands.  I dropped my head down and watched as my cock entered her pussy faster and faster.

We both moaned loudly and in one final push I released into her in several spasms.  My body collapsed onto her and I told her that I wished that I could have lasted longer.  She said she did not mind at all and it was wonderful.

I pulled out and we both got washed up.  She jumped in the shower and I started cleaning again.  The last thing I wanted was for our apartment to smell like sex when our friend arrived.

So maybe it was my intention to get her in bed, and maybe it worked.  But at least we have taken a good first step to reviving our intimacy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Cry Out For Help.

The room was completely silent aside from her breathing. I was awake slightly trying to get back to sleep. Apparently something woke me up at this hour, because I was extremely tired from the weekend. Her breathing seemed odd, almost labored, and I could hear a moan every now and again. Despite her sleeping habits, talking, moaning, breathing heavy, this seemed different. I reached over and touched her shoulder, wondering if it was just me or should I try to wake her. When I heard another moan I gave her a quick shake to see if everything was ok. She stirred slightly but did not waken completely. I shook her again, and again she did not respond very well. At this point I knew something was wrong and I got up and turned on the light. I called her name slightly louder at this point and got back on the bed to shake her awake. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and looking at her eyes I could see the emptiness. Fearing the worst, that she decided to finish off her medications

Raining (HNT)

The rain has been falling for the last few days here. We needed it so I am not complaining. It has made the weekend plans a little harder but I think we will find something fun to do. I am still working on getting used to the camera and lack of flash, so the picture seems a little grainy but I thought it went well with the dark rainy weather we are having. Happy HNT! As always check out Osbasso for who else is playing!

Slumber (HNT)

Getting a little more risque, we shall see how far I go with it I guess. Dont think I will really show much more but hey there is always room for growth, ha! Happy HNT!