Skip to main content

HNT - The Finale

I woke up this morning thinking that I would post something fun that happened to me in the last week, which I will soon. However, I was surprised and saddened to see that HNT is ending. I found this out by checking out my favorite HNT blogger Emmy posted a final picture.

I started this blog as a way to express my feelings and sexuality and found an incredible community. HNT allowed me to expose myself without actually revealing everything about me. In one way it was helping me to feel desired, in another it was helping to come out of my shell. Unfortunately I did not get to completely explore all the different artistic opportunities that HNT allowed, but I did have fun for the past year.

I owe a lot to the people that helped me along the way including Osbasso and his HNT Posts.

So I end my HNT where I began, a self shot in the mirror. Although it is a different mirror, and a lot more revealing than the first, it is a similar shot that was my first. I also decided to post a few others that I had saved but forgotten about.

So Happy final HNT!

The First

Yoga Pose
Cant Remember

Comments

  1. Glad to see you posting for the last HNT...it's always good to see you, though. :)
    HFHNT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sexy shot! A fitting finale for HNT!

    -Jill

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some really great shots there…… (not to mention a body I'd like to see more of!). I think this is the first time I've been over here - or one of the first times - but it looks like an interesting blog you've got going on.

    LGS xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pics. Happy final HNT.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Cry Out For Help.

The room was completely silent aside from her breathing. I was awake slightly trying to get back to sleep. Apparently something woke me up at this hour, because I was extremely tired from the weekend. Her breathing seemed odd, almost labored, and I could hear a moan every now and again. Despite her sleeping habits, talking, moaning, breathing heavy, this seemed different. I reached over and touched her shoulder, wondering if it was just me or should I try to wake her. When I heard another moan I gave her a quick shake to see if everything was ok. She stirred slightly but did not waken completely. I shook her again, and again she did not respond very well. At this point I knew something was wrong and I got up and turned on the light. I called her name slightly louder at this point and got back on the bed to shake her awake. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and looking at her eyes I could see the emptiness. Fearing the worst, that she decided to finish off her medications

Raining (HNT)

The rain has been falling for the last few days here. We needed it so I am not complaining. It has made the weekend plans a little harder but I think we will find something fun to do. I am still working on getting used to the camera and lack of flash, so the picture seems a little grainy but I thought it went well with the dark rainy weather we are having. Happy HNT! As always check out Osbasso for who else is playing!

Slumber (HNT)

Getting a little more risque, we shall see how far I go with it I guess. Dont think I will really show much more but hey there is always room for growth, ha! Happy HNT!