Skip to main content

Just A Little Update

Work has been overwhelming recently leaving me no time to do things that I enjoy.

But I feel that I still need to post here from time to time just so some of you know that I am still alive and kicking.

So here is an update of sorts:


  • Work is busy, they are consolidating our office and we still wondering if we will have jobs in six months.
  • Home life is stressful.  My wife was injured in our apartment complex and has trouble walking.  At first I was very good about helping her, but I think she is milking it a bit too much now.  I know it hurts but she still needs to try to get around on her own and not rely on me so much.
  • We have not had sex in quite some time. I think I posted it on here the last time we did so if you care to look you will know the exact date... in any event I can not remember it so it must be a while.
  • Valentines is coming and I know it will be stressful for her because she feels that she should have sex with me but does not want to.
  • I may be traveling again, and always while I travel I tend to think about straying.  Not sure I would but while I am out and about I think do consider it.
  • January and February are the hardest months for us financially... once that good old tax return comes things seem to get better and the summer is always a good time for us.  A lot of that has to do with my wife's employer not paying her vacation days and since she works in education the school is closed for several weeks.
  • I have been talking with several bloggers recently and really enjoying our conversations.  I am trying to branch out and find new ones, so if anyone has suggestions please feel free to comment here.  I did find one today and when I get to ready more I will post the link.
  • I have not been working out much but have not gained or lost weight in several months.  I am ready to start working out again but just have not had any time recently.
  • Been watching the Olympics but all they seem to be showing so far is figure skating, and while I don't mind watching it sometimes its too much.. maybe the next week of events will be a lot better.
That's pretty much my updates in brief.  Not much else is going on or rather I do not want to complain about anything else.  Mostly my life is pretty good, just need a little more sex in it.

Have a Happy Valentine's Day.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Cry Out For Help.

The room was completely silent aside from her breathing. I was awake slightly trying to get back to sleep. Apparently something woke me up at this hour, because I was extremely tired from the weekend. Her breathing seemed odd, almost labored, and I could hear a moan every now and again. Despite her sleeping habits, talking, moaning, breathing heavy, this seemed different. I reached over and touched her shoulder, wondering if it was just me or should I try to wake her. When I heard another moan I gave her a quick shake to see if everything was ok. She stirred slightly but did not waken completely. I shook her again, and again she did not respond very well. At this point I knew something was wrong and I got up and turned on the light. I called her name slightly louder at this point and got back on the bed to shake her awake. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and looking at her eyes I could see the emptiness. Fearing the worst, that she decided to finish off her medications

Raining (HNT)

The rain has been falling for the last few days here. We needed it so I am not complaining. It has made the weekend plans a little harder but I think we will find something fun to do. I am still working on getting used to the camera and lack of flash, so the picture seems a little grainy but I thought it went well with the dark rainy weather we are having. Happy HNT! As always check out Osbasso for who else is playing!

Slumber (HNT)

Getting a little more risque, we shall see how far I go with it I guess. Dont think I will really show much more but hey there is always room for growth, ha! Happy HNT!