Skip to main content

Another Transformation



With the pandemic forcing me to be home these last few months I have been working on a fairly consistent basis. I am happy with my progress and it has been fun as I approach 50 to feel like I have done quite a bit for myself.
I also went vegan recently and that has been the best decision of my life. 

My cardiologist told me that I really did not have to see him anymore as all my tests were completely normal. 

This has been an incredible time, both good and bad. But you can never stop trying to become a better person. 

I feel great, I look great, and I am happy... for the most part.


 

Comments

  1. Wow! Big changes! So happy to hear you're making the best of these strange days and taking such good care of yourself. -Sassy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Cry Out For Help.

The room was completely silent aside from her breathing. I was awake slightly trying to get back to sleep. Apparently something woke me up at this hour, because I was extremely tired from the weekend. Her breathing seemed odd, almost labored, and I could hear a moan every now and again. Despite her sleeping habits, talking, moaning, breathing heavy, this seemed different. I reached over and touched her shoulder, wondering if it was just me or should I try to wake her. When I heard another moan I gave her a quick shake to see if everything was ok. She stirred slightly but did not waken completely. I shook her again, and again she did not respond very well. At this point I knew something was wrong and I got up and turned on the light. I called her name slightly louder at this point and got back on the bed to shake her awake. She opened her eyes and looked up at me and looking at her eyes I could see the emptiness. Fearing the worst, that she decided to finish off her medications

Raining (HNT)

The rain has been falling for the last few days here. We needed it so I am not complaining. It has made the weekend plans a little harder but I think we will find something fun to do. I am still working on getting used to the camera and lack of flash, so the picture seems a little grainy but I thought it went well with the dark rainy weather we are having. Happy HNT! As always check out Osbasso for who else is playing!

Slumber (HNT)

Getting a little more risque, we shall see how far I go with it I guess. Dont think I will really show much more but hey there is always room for growth, ha! Happy HNT!