Wants and Needs

It will be a long road, and I understand it.

We talked about it before but never did act on it.  It makes her uncomfortable and I understand.

She has a problem opening up to anyone, she fears being vulnerable.

Her therapist suggested non-sexual touching.  Massage and touch but no sex.

Its hard but I have to try to restrain myself.  I know it will be better in the end.

Maybe I can get her to open up to me finally after 13 years of marriage.

I tried this weekend but she brushed me off.

I know she was just avoiding the situation but I know she had a rough week.

Maybe tonight I can try again and start the journey together.

Lord knows I need a little loving too.

Of course she needs it more right now and that is what I am going to do for her.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Two Worlds Collide - Guest Post

HNT Body Post

What a New Person Reveals About Your Current Relationship